Welcome to Loving Ava!

Here you will find me blogging about our daily life events, Ava's progress and many photographs.
Blogroll Me!


Monday, March 17, 2008

The Bee Movie

My sister called me Saturday and asked if Ava could hang out with her and my niece and nephew for a few hours. I was very hesitant, as I worry so much when she is not RIGHT next to me. She has only went with a few people, those people being her other aunt, my mom ...and uhh yeah thats it. So I dressed her in her brightest striped shirt, cause you know you can see her easier that way if she gets lost. She wanted to take her "boys" ( she carries at least one around) so I handed her Moses because yeah he could look after her, and I thought about putting a name tag on her but I thought for sure my sister would be offended by that one.
SO I let her go. I guess they had a good time. Though I had to chuckle when my sister handed me a bag with food they ordered for Ava, it appeared my sister tried to feed her just about everything...there was a hot dog, chicken strips..ect. ALL uneaten, not even touched. ANYWAYS back to the point. Ava got in the door and had The BEE Movies that Aunt Kim had bought her on their adventures. She loves movies. She was staring at it, and saying " Bee Bee Bee". I said Yes Ava you got the Bee Movie, how cool is that? So her father comes down stairs and she says " GAGA ( cant say ds anymore) Gaga Bee MOVIE." Yes she said Movie. My jaw dropped to the floor..this girl has the HARDEST time saying words, she usually only says the start of the word and leaves off the end and here she just told her dad she got the bee MOVIE...plain as freakin day. My moms eyes were huge as saucers and my MILs jaw was hanging open as well as her fathers. OMG AVA what did you get??? Of course she wouldn't say it again and when she tried it wouldn't come out. But we all heard it and it was PLAIN..movie. Just how we say it. Ahh the little things that make us jump for joy :)

No comments: