I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a nice day, except I have a really bad flu/cold. It is still lingering on and I feel horrible! But I do have so much to be Thankful for.
I will update more with pictures from our Thanksgiving later.
1. All gone (aaa gawn) with sign
2. More ( nore ) with sign
3. Please ( teese ) with sign and while touching her lips with palm of hand
5. Penny ( ninny)
6. Bye Bye ( with gesture ) then blows a kiss.
8. Broke ( boke)
9. Bee ( Loves bee’s and bugs )
10. Hot ( when looking at the space heater )
11. Night night ( niiii niiii )
13. Plane (peen ) umm lol ya
14. Stuck ( cawk) lol I didn’t want to spell it the other way but you get the point hehe
15. Cookie ( cook cook )
16. Balloon ( boon)
18. No ( And even will shake her head sometimes )
She will Mooo for a cow and most recently said oink oink and meow meow for piggy and kitty. We are really trying to get her to say yes and no to answer us, she really doesn’t get yes and no questions just yet. BUT she has nodded her head yes when asked to say yes. AND there was a sign with cheese on it at wal-mart and she looked up at it and said tteese. I was LiKE OMG ! She won’t even eat cheese , how does she KNOW that is cheese? We have also decided that sound she makes out of her nose is a type of stim. We have done so much research on it and finally came across some information that pointed it to a stim. She does it A LOT, but we really can’t redirect that stim because she doesn’t understand when we tell her to “open mouth” or “talk through your mouth”. It really isn’t harmful right now anyways.