Welcome to Loving Ava!

Here you will find me blogging about our daily life events, Ava's progress and many photographs.
Blogroll Me!


Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve!

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! Thank goodness I stayed up pretty late last night wrapping allo f Ava's presents ( thanks Grammy for ALL the help! ) Usually I am up late on Christmas Eve wrapping , so it feels good to have it all done.
I really hope everyone is happy...it is so hard when you have so many people to buy for. I really just tried to concentrate on Aves, and I still feel like I didn't get her enough. There is this CUTE Little Einstein set at Target that I know she would LOVE to have, but it was 40 bucks, we are pretty much BROKE so I had to refrain from buying it today.
We went to Morgantown Mall yesterday with Grammy and Aunt Penny. I really LOVE that mall, it was my first time there and it isn't far from here at all! Aves was really good, she walked because we forgot her stroller. She did well, only had to carry her a few times. I was really surprised she didn't try to run away.
They had a huge play area for the kids, so we let her go in it. It was really sad to see her so afraid of other children. She cried and wanted to leave but we stuck it out and eventually she got a little used to it and walked around, played with some of the stuff. She generally looked scared ( though Aunt Penny didn't want us saying that ;p ). Makes me wonder what she is going to do in pre school...other kids WILL be there, I don't want her to be somewhere she is afraid of .

Well I will be back with pictures from our Christmas Eve later!!

No comments: