Welcome to Loving Ava!

Here you will find me blogging about our daily life events, Ava's progress and many photographs.
Blogroll Me!


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Camera

For my birthday I got the Canon 40d!! I am so excited! I waited all day for the UPS man to come, and by the time he got here the sun had started to go down and so I didn't get a chance to take many pictures.

My rebel has been broke off and on and I haven't gotten to take many pictures lately. I was really in a slump! I am happy to have the 40d, I've been DREAMING of having it since I started to outgrow my Rebel. My Rebel wasn't working anyways, so I am going to send it out to get fixed and keep it as my back up camera.

I am getting my business license this week..I am so happy to finally be able to move forward with my photography business. Finally!! I felt like I couldn't do that with just my Rebel, but now that I have this new, awesome camera my business will soon be starting!

I really do need a month or so to get back into the groove and learn the 40d, it has so many features that my Rebel does not have.

These pictures aren't the greatest, but I had only had my camera for about 3 hours before I took these ;) I am trying to get used to the new focal points, and needless to say my BIGGEST issue right now is FOCUS..and I never had a problem with that before..practice practice practice!!

Click to make bigger












2 comments:

Karinita's Mommy said...

Im so jealous about your new camera, you are so talented and could do wonders with any kind of camera.
Congratulations for your new one.

I love Ava's pictures, #2 is so perfect, she is a perfect doll.

Rachel D. said...

I love the hint of baby left in her chubby fingers picking the flowers!
and congrats on the new camera!!