Welcome to Loving Ava!

Here you will find me blogging about our daily life events, Ava's progress and many photographs.
Blogroll Me!


Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bugs...

Ava has developed a fear of bugs. I am near breaking point. She refuses to go outside, and is biting herself every time she sees a bug or THINKS she sees a bug. All black dots, or fuzz balls are bugs to her. It is terrible. This doesn't seem to be some normal fear people have. All day long she is worrying about bugs, hiding in the corner,yelling for "hel" ( help ). As soon as she is in a nervous situation she bites her fingers or her wrist/arm. As I speak she is on the couch clinging to my mom. I hate seeing her so stressed out. We went outside to play in the sand box we just got her and she just kept looking all around and could not enjoy herself. I just don't know....

No comments: