Welcome to Loving Ava!

Here you will find me blogging about our daily life events, Ava's progress and many photographs.
Blogroll Me!


Monday, January 7, 2008

**7**

So I skipped a few days...I have been really sick with a high fever, and to be honest it is VERY hard to keep up with this. BUT I am still willing to try. It was SOOO warm today, just beautiful. It was really nice to get outside and get some air. Aves ran all around and was super excited to be out and about...without coats, hat, mittens, boots. Too bad it is supposed to get cold again at the end of the week. I can't wait for spring!

Some pics from today :)




Also some totally mommy grabbed the camera cause ava was being silly so not so great pictures...
Aves decided she wanted to roll the carpet up and play with it ..


and dive on it


and dance and spin




She was just being a complete goober!

4 comments:

Jill said...

GREAT shots, but then again anything with Ave's I LOVE

Jaime said...

The 2nd shot looks like it just came out of a magazine. Beautiful conversion. Gorgeous little girl!

Cristal said...

I love your b&w's and silly Ava pics! :)

Heather said...

LOVE silly goober pics! The bench pix are beautiful!